Martin Bergmann Crew Update

After 5 days of waiting out the storm for 5 days, we finally were offered a window. Winds are dying down and we left Cambridge Bay this morning around 9 am. Seas are relatively calm and we are now near Icebreaker Channel and are hopeful to be at the site tomorrow late morning and to dive in the afternoon. Weather forecast looks workable
for the rest of the week, strong winds from the south but the site is relatively shelters for that kind of wind. Our plan is to dive until Friday evening then start to make our way back. If we can do that , then we will be very fortunate. Hopefully Ryan and Thierry can transfer to the Bergmann on Thursday.

Objective is simple, recover the artifacts that we have already mapped and photographed.

Last push.
Cheers from the Bergmann.